Clinical Psychology jobs in Oakleigh South VIC
- Use of technology to complement strong clinical assessment skills.
- A tertiary degree in a relevant discipline in social science, social work, welfare studies,…
$121,453 - $140,044 a year
- The successful candidate will deliver face-to-face clinical teaching and hold responsibility for placement coordination across the clinical psychology program.
- We provide healthcare for the entire lifespan from pre-birth to palliative care and all stages in between that supports the delivery of clinical are.
$102,967 - $122,268 a year
- At Orygen, our leadership and staff work to deliver cutting-edge research, policy development, innovative clinical services, and evidence-based training and…
Brighton East VIC
- Our garden and animals enable children, young people and adults to engage without the intensity and intimidation of clinical settings.
- Or ring: 03 9530 8773.
- Minimum of ten years clinical experience in a relevant clinical area.
- 10 years or more of proven clinical experience.
- Employment Type Full Time Ongoing.
- § Accredited postgraduate master’s degree in clinical psychology.
- This job would suit a professional & motivated clinician who would like to contribute to our…
- Engage in monthly audits of calls, case notes and assessments as part of clinical governance.
- Tertiary qualifications in social work, behavioural science,…
Community Solutions Group
- Do you want to be a part of a dynamic and high quality clinical team providing professional consultation to people with disability, their families, and support…
- Approved tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work, occupational therapy and current registration with appropriate professional body.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.