Clinical Sale Specialist jobs in Victoria
- Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and…
- Degree qualifications and proven experience in a clinical setting.
- Promotes defined products and clinical support to Certified Product Trainers (CPT) and Allied…
- Support Territory Managers’ account sales strategies through regular contact with key specialists and technical staff.
- A Day in the Life.
- You will work in partnership with Account Managers to deliver pre-sale presentations and demonstrations, right through the sales cycle to installation and post…
- Actively plans sale calls and objectives ensuring sale calls are linked to strategic goals.
- Gains customer commitment on next steps of the sales process and…
- Input into application documentation and argumentation for sales team, partners and customers in order to support the marketing and sales process.
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience within Healthcare industry.
- Collaborate with the Professional Affairs Team to provide clinical and training support.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- A minimum of three years clinical experience as a Registered Sonographer is essential.
- As a Clinical Specialist you will be the keystone of the sales process.
- These will include selected hospital and retail pharmacies, referring health care specialists, hospitals, specialists and ancillary staff.
- Experience or understanding of the sales process would be highly regarded.
- Join a growing & dynamic global manufacturer that has remained at the centre of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.