Coal Deputy jobs
- Centennial Coal Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Asia's largest independent Energy Group, Banpu Public Company Limited.
- It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in New South Wales together with interests in three other metallurgical and thermal coal mines located in New South…
$146,000 a year
- Work type: Full Time Fixed Term.
- Location: Mackay and Coalfields, Rockhampton.
- Newly awarded long term Development & Outbye Contract.
Blue Mountains NSW
- Our client is looking for skilled ambitious and dedicated UG Deputy for long term employment.
- Ensuring all crews are following HSEC policies and procedures.
Central West NSW
- Our client has the the vision to become one of the country's biggest and most technologically advanced coal mining companies, Having Open Cut Coal Mine and is…
- Whitehaven Coal is the leading Australian producer of high-efficiency, low emissions coal, and the dominant player in Australia’s only emerging high-quality…
- Recognised globally as the world’s leading coal export port, Port of Newcastle is part of the pit to port supply chain.
$200,000 - $220,000 a year
- Secure your long term future in U/G coal with a permanent role working for the Owner / Operator.
- The role speaks for itself and if you have a deputy ticket with…
- Up to date with NSW U/G coal legislation and compliance.
- We are looking for deputies with experience across development, longwall & outbye.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.