Coles jobs in Kewdale WA
- As one of the country’s most trusted retailers, Coles sustainably feeds all Australians to help them live happier, healthier lives.
- Why join the Coles Team?
- At Coles, fresh means more than the highest quality products and produce.
- It's about joining a team that's passionate about fresh food and customer satisfaction…
- At Coles Express you have the opportunity to work within an inclusive team with fantastic ongoing training and development.
- If just talking about wine brings a smile to your face, you need to talk to us.
- Vintage Cellars is looking for a wine enthusiast who's always keen to learn more…
- We're looking for a Trade Qualified Butcher who wants to make our customers shopping experience more meaningful and enjoyable.
- What’s special about being a Baker at Coles?
- Well, we understand baking isn’t just your trade – it’s your passion too.
- A trade school certificate or diploma.
- Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department.
- Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the running of the night shift.
- You will take pride in contributing to a store which is…
- As an Assistant Store Manager the focus of your role is to manage store presentation, inventory, team member development and most importantly, customer service.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.