Commercial Hospitality jobs in Darwin NT
- Hold relevant cookery qualifications (Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery).
- Oaks is owned by Minor International, one of the largest hospitality and leisure…
- An outstanding and challenging opportunity to coordinate all production activities at the Darwin commercial laundry operation.
- Cert III Commercial Cookery or above.
- As an expert in Remote Hospitality you will have or obtain:
- Quality Focused FIFO Relief Chefs Remote-Site Kitchens.
The Segue Group
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Preferred).
- Make your mark with an established Territory Hospitality Group.
- Qualified Chef or highly experienced cook.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.