Commercial Property Lawyer jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
- The successful candidate will ideally be a Lawyer with approximately 2-4 years PAE with demonstrated experience working in a commercial, competition or…
- 2 x Commercial Lawyer roles - Woolworths Australian Supermarkets.
- An exciting opportunity exists for 2 x Commercial Lawyers to join our Legal Services Group.
Gilbert + Tobin
- We are looking for a dynamic Intellectual Property Lawyer keen to work on both IP Litigation and Commercial IP matters.
- Learn more about IP @ G+T.
Wallace & Wallace Lawyers
- One graduate will be working in the commercial and property law team, a broad section encompassing all areas of the law other than litigation.
Woolworths Group Limited
Bella Vista NSW
- You will be integral to providing legal services across Commercial, Consumer, Property, IT, Litigation and Competition Law.
- What you’ll learn and experience.
- Unlike many law firms, DLA Piper is organised to provide clients with a range of essential business advice, not just on large scale mergers and acquisitions and…
- Joining the property division you will be a hands on Property Lawyer 3+ years PQE, clients will be varied and you will get exposure to a diverse range of…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Will be a property lawyer at the 2-5 year level where you would like to work with a wide range of clients from listed public companies to multi-national…
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, and aim to be Australia’s most sought-after commercial property lawyers.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial litigation lawyer who has a keen and proven interest in the Property, Energy and Construction Industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.