Commercial Transactional Lawyer jobs in Sydney NSW
Sort by: relevance -
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- Working with a strong commercial team of one (1) partner, one Senior Associate a mid-level Associate, one para-legal/graduate lawyer and a personal assistant.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a mid-level general commercial lawyer to join LegalVision in our rapidly growing Commercial Contracts Practice Group.
- Experience in the front-tend transactional space.
- An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated mid-level (4+ year PQE) lawyer to join.
Clifford Chance LLP
- Your outstanding academic history and proven first-rate legal skills, combined with a strong industry reputation, excellent transactional and management skills,…
Gilbert + Tobin
- 2+/4+ years transactional finance experience.
- The group is led by John Schembri recognised as a leading banking and project finance lawyer in numerous…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- M&A transactional for clients in the TMT industries.
- Our client is an award winning top tier full service commercial law.
- The Firm & The Role.
- Strong M&A transactional experience (min 3 years M&A experience)Strong general corporate legal expertise.Ability to give practical and commercial legal advice…
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP, an international law firm with more than 850 lawyers worldwide, has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified International Employment…
- Providing status reports to senior lawyers.
- Carrying out research and preparing memos for senior lawyers.
- Carrying out searches and due diligence investigations…
- The practice is transactional (largely private M&A) and broad-based commercial work.
- Experience drafting and negotiating transaction and other commercial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.