Commodity jobs in Melbourne VIC
- The Commodity Manager is responsible for sourcing and purchasing quality components and services from approved local and/or overseas suppliers and recommending…
Anton Murray Consulting
- A Bachelor degree in a Science, Agri, Commodities or Finance discipline would probably be a neat fit.
- The ideal profile for this position would be a recent…
- Providing the necessary support to the Asia Pacific and/or Global Commodity Leads as required.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling:
- Through continuous improvement identify and escalate growth and commodity opportunities.
- Permanent - Full time position – Laverton, VIC.
- You will be dealing with a wide range of customers and commodities.
- Our client is a global leader in freight forwarding and customs brokerage.
General Mills - Europe/Australasia
- Previous procurement experience with direct spend categories across packaging commodities, food ingredients.
- Develop/execute category plans, Value creation plan…
- Insurance, trade & commodities, energy, transport and infrastructure.
- The practice focuses on contentious and non-contentious work in shipping, commodities,…
- Contribute to the global improvement of the commodity driven supplier performance through close collaboration and feedback to the global lead SQA team.
Australia Wide Personnel Group
- Their products are built around smart control systems and are aimed at maximising a scarce commodity - water.
- They are not far from the CBD, about 12 kms east.
- Knowledge and experience in Commodity trading business (preferable);
- Demonstrated knowledge and capability in accounting with Commodity, Forex and Counter-party…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.