Commonwealth Gov jobs
$49,554 - $50,777 a year
- Function effectively as a health team member under the guidelines of the Home and Community Care Program and the Commonwealth Home Support Program guidelines.
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to…
- Ensure RBWH's compliance with the provisions of State and Commonwealth legislation, MNHHS Policy and Judicial Review in relation to patient confidentiality and…
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- The Australian Science Policy Fellowship Pilot Program gives scientists the opportunity to work in a Commonwealth Government department for one year.
- Further your experience here by joining our dedicated Commonwealth Home Support Program and make a difference in the community.
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Entitlements under Commonwealth Laws not affected by this determination.
- This Determination operates in conjunction with all relevant Commonwealth Acts …
- NAL is the research division of Hearing Australia, a Statutory Authority under the Commonwealth Department of Human Services.
- The main focus will be on adults.
- You are liable to criminal prosecution and/or civil action for any serious threatening, harassing, discriminatory, or bullying behaviour towards others,…
- Over the life of this Strategic Plan, the school has redeveloped the sporting oval, incorporating a running track, resurfaced ball courts and synthetic soccer…
$55,312 - $64,252 a year
- If you have accepted a redundancy benefit, within the previous twelve months, from a Commonwealth employer (including the Parliamentary Service and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.