Communications $110,000 jobs in South Australia
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$104,834 - $116,020 a year
- The SCB is the central point of responsibility for the development and implementation of all communications strategies across the ACCC, including management of…
- Creating and managing the Move To Production (MTP) plan for all projects including all communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to plan and achieve efficient work flow processes within your team.
- What’s in it for you?
$118,376 - $142,087 a year
- Your advanced communication skills will be necessary as you provide high quality advice to military executives and other Directors.
- Benefits of working with us:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- World’s No. 1 Healthcare Company.
- Fantastic earning potential and growth opportunities.
- It’s all about YOU.
- You will be a strategic thinker and display excellent interpersonal skills that have enabled you to lead relevant communications with business stakeholders,…
- You have a strategic outlook that enables you to identify and respond to CPE opportunities, combined with outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement…
- Delivering outstanding customer service, providing proactive communication to customers and working through constraints to meet requirements.
$115,912 - $119,914 a year
- We are seeking an individual with high level communication skills who can determine user requirements, interpreting customer needs effectively and designing…
- You will have superior presentation, communication and interpersonal skills along with proven influencing and negotiation skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.