Community Arts jobs in Dandenong VIC
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- The will have a demonstrated understanding of arts and cultural programming, community arts engagement and audience development.
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- Critical to success will be the ability to work collaboratively across Council and with the community to deliver creative activities, programs and services that…
$98,614 - $111,770 a year
- Lead the planning and co-ordination of the capital works and renewal program for the Clocktower Centre to ensure it is presented as a high-quality performing…
St Andrews Christian College
Wantirna South VIC
- The primary role of the Performing Arts Administrator is to be responsible for providing quality communication to the College community and effective and…
Glen Waverley Secondry College
Glen Waverley VIC
- The College vision is to create and sustain a learning community where everyone continually learns and grows.
- The top three countries of birth of parents of the…
- Undertake strategic planning for Council's community arts programs and facilities, local history and library services and programs;
$79,062 - $85,337 a year
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about the performing arts and their place not only in local communities but also in a national and international…
- A thorough knowledge of and passion for literature, the visual and performing arts, and architecture and design.
- What We Are Looking For.
- Work closely with the performing arts co-ordinator to assist with school productions and other performing arts events.
- Together we learn, lead and achieve.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Public policy, arts or indigenous studies.
- Do you want to be involved in shaping government programs and help to deliver better outcomes for the community?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.