Community Arts jobs in Melbourne VIC
$70,406 - $81,571 a year
- The will have a demonstrated understanding of arts and cultural programming, community arts engagement and audience development.
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- Critical to success will be the ability to work collaboratively across Council and with the community to deliver creative activities, programs and services that…
$98,614 - $111,770 a year
- Lead the planning and co-ordination of the capital works and renewal program for the Clocktower Centre to ensure it is presented as a high-quality performing…
- A thorough knowledge of and passion for literature, the visual and performing arts, and architecture and design.
- What We Are Looking For.
- Undertake strategic planning for Council's community arts programs and facilities, local history and library services and programs;
St Andrews Christian College
Wantirna South VIC
- The primary role of the Performing Arts Administrator is to be responsible for providing quality communication to the College community and effective and…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Public policy, arts or indigenous studies.
- Do you want to be involved in shaping government programs and help to deliver better outcomes for the community?
- Work closely with the performing arts co-ordinator to assist with school productions and other performing arts events.
- Together we learn, lead and achieve.
$47,000 a year
- Our purpose-built Footscray office is part of a vibrant community with a fascinating balance of a growing arts scene, international cultures and delicious…
- This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
- St Andrew's is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.