Community Care Worker jobs in Camden NSW
- Responsible for monitoring and care for the needs of young people aged 8-25 who have disabilities with attention to education, safety and duty of care.
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- The Workers Compensation Officer is responsible for the processing and management of workers compensation claims within NBMLHD.
- Applications Close: 05/02/2020.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite.
- Our services include, aged and disability care, transitional care, hospital in the home and palliative care.
- Ability to provide personal and domestic care.
- As our Home Care Worker you will provide tailored personal care and domestic assistance to clients within your local community covering almost every aspect of…
- Our vision is that people, everywhere in our community, will experience the power of inclusion through relationships, voice and action.
- Previous experience in aged or community care.
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents.
- You will be part of a collaborative team to ensure…
- Previous experience in aged/community care and/or have relevant aged care qualifications will be an advantage, however not essential.
- The role of a Mental Health Support Worker in Accommodation Services is to provide support to our clients with a disability who require assistance with personal…
$32.41 - $46.96 an hour
- The level 1/2 social work positon is responsible for the provision of social work services to patients, families and carers, who are under the care of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.