Community Care jobs in Chatswood NSW
- St Anne's is our 50-bed residential aged care home offering exceptional care to our residents.
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of…
$22.32 - $23.38 an hour
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and…
$21.58 - $23.43 an hour
- Make a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care residents.
- Gertrude Abbott Aged Care and The Sister Anne Court are…
$87,840 a year
- Our Community Water Officer team plays an important role in the community and is the face of Sydney Water during water restrictions.
Canterbury City Community Centre
- Community Care Workers are responsible to the Community Care Co ordinator.
- Specialization Units in Ageing or Home and Community Care).
$61,288 - $68,949 a year
- Perform any other duties as required from time to time, including providing care, husbandry, treatment and enrichment to animals in our care.
Relationships Australia NSW
Macquarie Park NSW
- You have relevant practice expertise and experience in community engagement, community development, service coordination and individual, service and system…
$32.59 an hour
- Working a meaningful job and contributing to your community.
- The ability to develop positive relationships with our customers and to support their individual…
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and Perfumes.
- Extensive Beauty, Make-up, Skin-care or Hair care experience (not essential but desirable).
- Before and After School Hours Care.
- Assisting in implementing programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care.
Be the first to see new Community Care jobs in Chatswood NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.