Community Development $100,100 jobs in South Australia
- Reporting to the Manager Mine Development, this position is responsible for the management, leadership and coordination of activities within the Development…
$97,577 - $115,495 a year
- High-quality professional development programs and activities;
- The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant…
$90,055 - $115,534 a year
- Joining the Peterborough team, you will utilise a primary health care approach to identify and implement health promotion strategies, including illness…
- The position is responsible for assisting with the development and utilisation of complex financial and statistical modelling approaches used to develop…
- You will lead the development and capture of business opportunities in Smart Cities and Communities within the Australian and New Zealand market.
$120,467 a year
- Assisting in the development and effectively implementing policy.
- Building and fostering positive community relationships and strategic interagency partnerships…
$107,821 - $117,905 a year
- Utilising a primary health care approach, you will identify and implement health promotion strategies, including illness prevention, health education,…
Transaction Network Services
- Assisting with analysis, problem-solving, development and delivery of maintainable and efficient software solution elements across TNS’ business capabilities.
$98,157 - $105,285 a year
- The service is provided in home and community settings, requiring flexibility for some out of hours work.
- Contributing to the development, implementation and…
- Demonstrated experience in securing mining and development approvals, including a thorough understanding of the Mining Act, Development Act and environmental…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.