Community Development $120,200 jobs in South Australia
- Business development experience is a key requirement preferably gained within the international development sector.
- What will your typical day look like?
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer needs to articulate the value proposition and inform the development of profitable technical and commercial…
- You will lead the development and capture of business opportunities in Smart Cities and Communities within the Australian and New Zealand market.
- We make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs.
- Intelligent assets and data driven analytics incorporating programming…
- Flexibility enables contribution to the community.
- Delivering a high level of customer and stakeholder satisfaction enabling the development of business across…
$142,958 - $157,289 a year
- These include: salary packaging; flexible work arrangements; high-quality professional development programs and activities; and an on-campus health clinic, gym…
$128,981 a year
- It has close links with the local community that it serves and is dedicated to fostering a culture of trust, integrity and respect.
- The ability to lead and mentor a team, enabling strong training and development for junior staff members.
- Lead the establishment of the overall success criteria…
- Whyalla is a diverse coastal community based approximately 400 km from Adelaide.
- Support the onsite teams through all project milestones and assist with…
- Providing leadership in the development of best practice project management and governance across the division.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.