Community Development $120,400 jobs in South Australia
- You will lead the development and capture of business opportunities in Smart Cities and Communities within the Australian and New Zealand market.
$120,467 a year
- Assisting in the development and effectively implementing policy.
- Building and fostering positive community relationships and strategic interagency partnerships…
$120,467 a year
- Contribute strategic direction to the formulation of policy development, budget initiatives and future estimates within CFS.
- The ability to lead and mentor a team, enabling strong training and development for junior staff members.
- Lead the establishment of the overall success criteria…
$119,070 - $136,990 a year
- Experience in curriculum development and in the conduct of tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops and clinical sessions.
- P: +61 (8) 8313 1374.
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- Calvary Public Hospital Bruce (CPHB) is a multi-discipline, modern healthcare facility serving the ACT community.
- Contact details of 2 professional referees.
- These approaches include hospital avoidance strategies, hospital substitution and a range of primary care and community care arrangements.
- Experience with SAP HANA development experience, SQL / Scripting / Methodology, stored procedures, SQL, SQL script, HANA Calculation View development.
- Tracking the learning and development of the new improvement and development plans ensuring its successful implementation across SIMEC.
$118,903 - $129,359 a year
- You will also contribute to the management of human resources in matters including recruitment, performance management and for supporting the training and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.