Community Development jobs
Moira Shire Council
$77,954 - $84,587 a year
- You will drive and refine this process using your extensive experience as a community development professional to empower our communities to realise their…
- Calling all Community Development Workers.
- AOD, community development, social work) Certificate IV or higher, with minimum two years relevant work experience;
$110,000 a year
- Manage community staff whether employed by the community, NCAC, Muns or any other body corporate controlled by the community.
$37.68 - $41.59 an hour
- Federation Council is seeking the services of a part-time Community Development Officer to join our dynamic Community & Economic Development Team.
- Demonstrable experience and well developed skills in volunteer management and capacity development.
- This role is responsible for supporting the operationalizing…
City of Stonnington
$72,122 - $82,871 a year
- As a Community Grants Officer you’ll act as the primary contact for community grants, coordinating all aspects of the grant program and applying a community…
$96,216 - $107,662 a year
- We are seeking a dynamic and energetic Arts and Cultural leader to oversee the planning, development and delivery of high quality, innovative cultural…
- Maintain productive relationships with stakeholders including neighbouring landholders, other government departments and local Indigenous communities.
- Community Development Co-ordinator (full time), Penieli Uniting Church.
- The Community Development Coordinator is a congregation position funded by Uniting…
- Working with the community to build positive interactions between community and wildlife.
- Applied research to assist in the development of innovative wildlife…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.