Community Development jobs in South Australia
$80,830 - $89,897 a year
- The role requires the incumbent to participate in the implementation of an interagency approach, ensuring the work connected with children's centres contributes…
- We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all…
- Immerse yourself within a culture that offers real opportunities for career development.
- Our values & business ethos align with partner brands supporting local…
Department of Home Affairs
$55,487 a year
- Commit to community engagement and protection as well as client service.
- Officers must be capable of interacting with members of the community and foreign…
$83,152 - $92,020 a year
- Our vision is for a safer community by protecting the public and reducing re-offending.
- PO2: Appropriate tertiary qualifications in community services,…
- This is a unique opportunity to build a career in an organisation that will support your ongoing professional development and offers career progression.
- At Coles Express you have the opportunity to work within an inclusive team with fantastic ongoing training and development.
- Whether it’s connecting with the local communities and giving back to local charities.
- And with ambitious growth plans come opportunities for progression &…
- At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier.
- Join us in one of our Regus centre teams.
- Unlimited access to our internal professional development library.
- Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.