Community Engagement Coordinator jobs in South Australia
- The role is responsible for driving online revenue and increased customer engagement through our social media channels by developing, implementing and…
- You will hold a Certificate III in Aged Care or a higher qualification in nursing/community services or extensive experience.
- Closing Date: 29/01/2020.
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- The size, breadth and quality of our education and research programs - including significant industry, government and community collaborations - offers you a…
- Strong community engagement skills to work effectively with a range of community members, partners, traditional owners and stakeholders is required.
- Along with this, you will broaden your social media and community engagement experience.
- Exceptional communications (written and verbal), strong engagement,…
- Conducting employer engagement, to assist creating and strengthening relationships within the community.
- The Workplace Advisor (Stream A, B, C) is responsible…
- Apply your skills and experience within the largest Aboriginal community controlled health organisation.
- Take the lead in coordinating the Tackling Tobacco team…
- Planning and helping with community activations (such as expos, pop-ups).
- This role covers a broad range of tasks centred around building company culture and…
Roxby Downs SA
- Facilitate a collective impact approach to activities through supporting partnerships and community engagement.
- This position is part-time (32 hours/week).
Community Living Options Inc
- You will assist in the maximisation of business performance through the attraction, engagement and retention of quality, motivated and skilled workers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.