Community Health Director $111,000 jobs in North Sydney NSW
You refined by:
$150,131 - $168,333 a year
- Additional NSW Health Public Holiday between Christmas and New Years.
- A meaningful career path in a growing culturally diverse community.
- What We Can Offer You.
$208,519 - $231,573 a year
- Director, Disability, Youth and Paediatric Health.
- Health and Social Policy Branch, NSW Ministry of Health.
- The Director provides strategic advice to Executive…
$155,000 - $171,000 a year
- Health Equity Research Development Unit (HERDU) with Sydney Local Health District.
- The Associate Professor will lead and manage, as Director, the Health Equity…
- + have held a Bid Director (or similar) role with demonstrated success in multidisciplinary pursuits.
- + know or have experience within the Commercial, Health,…
- Advise the Operations Director on all potential health and safety risks to our people, systems and leglisative compliance .
- And small construction works and;
$202,040 - $225,094 a year
- NSW Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve.
- How did it help your organisation?
- Forensic Director – Federal Government Focus, Canberra.
- Want to make a real difference to communities?
- The ability to be involved in KPMG’s support of numerous…
$128,089 - $148,134 a year
- The Ministry of Health values diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that reflects the community we serve.
- Associate Director – Traffic Planning and Assessment.
- As the Associate Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive understanding of the Australasia Health Facility Guideline (AUSHFG).
- Our Health Architecture Team is seeking the addition of a Senior Architect –…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.