Community Justice Group jobs
- High level written communication skills and proven ability in the preparation of reports and executive documentation within a large, complex, community safety…
- Understanding of the NSW criminal justice system.
- Community Corrections Officers provide professional case management and supervision of offenders in the…
- Maintaining and fostering links between the Magistrates' Court and the Aboriginal community.
- Educating the Aboriginal community in the operation of the…
- Liaise and consult with relevant statutory bodies, departments, professional bodies and community groups on justice policy matters and draft legislation; and.
- We provide services to better work together to support everyone's right to access justice and other help for families, and promote early intervention and…
- Knowledge of risk assessment instruments and processes and their application and use within criminal justice settings.
- Work for one of Australia’s leading hospital groups.
- We are looking for committed and dynamic PGY 2 & 3 (HMO2 & 3) who mirror our values of compassion, justice,…
- You believe in the prisoner rehabilitation process and have a passion for helping prisoners grow personally into positive contributors to the community.
- To comply with all reasonable directions in relation to service provision with the group.
- As a Wesley Mission Queensland team member, you will be a part of a…
$107,475 - $115,687 a year
- Demonstrated experience in working with offenders in the criminal justice setting is desirable but not essential.
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.