Community Manager jobs in New South Wales
- Leadership Position as 2IC/Assistant Manager.
- Appropriate qualification in Care with Community experience eg. Certificate III in Aged Care and/or Home and…
- What makes a great City Lead Community Manager?
- The role of a City Lead Community Manager is varied and challenging.
- You can lead a revolution.
- Availability for some on-call inquiries by phone, when the Retirement Community Manager is not available.
- You will also work closely to assist the Retirement…
- Night Fill Manager - Woolworths Campbelltown Market Fair.
- Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your…
- Maintains a cohesive and vibrant community within each centre.
- Lead and train a team of Community Executives to provide exceptional customer service that gives…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- As our Social and Community Manager, you’ll be managing and driving impactful social media campaigns to enhance the brand and reputation of Colonial First State…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- We're looking for a manager who has experience in community housing and community cohesion.
- Community Cohesion and Neighbourhood Plans.
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community Manager to support the Community Team as necessary.
- Submit building receipts to the Community Lead and…
- Fruit & Veg Manager - Woolworths Balmain.
- Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community,…
Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
$106,346 - $118,468 a year
- Experience in developing, delivering and evaluating communication plans and/or community engagement strategies.
- Our commitment to diversity and flexibility:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.