Community Nursing jobs in Melton VIC
Djerriwarrh Health Services
- Previous experience in community nursing.
- We are looking for dynamic team members to provide holistic nursing care to our community clients.
- Austin Health is an equal opportunity employer and is commited to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
- As Assistant in nursing, you will assist patients in their recovery and care by assisting with activities of daily living, hygiene and nursing care.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 1 year aged care or relevant nursing experience.
- Baptcare is a purpose driven and faith-based organisation working across…
$51,526 a year
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation,…
- We are a community of care, reaching out with compassion, integrity, courage and respect to all we serve.
- Cabrini is a Catholic charitable organisation inspired…
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent e.g. Individual Support or currently studying a nursing degree with your Aged Care placement completed.
- Provide nursing care according to agreed care plan.
- VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing,…
- Austin Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.
- Community focused - Incursions as well as excursions and participation in community events, open evenings and themed nights!
- Rare opportunity to join this team!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.