Community Service Manager jobs in Queensland
- This role reports to the Manager (Client Service Delivery), SEQ South Region.
- Develop strategic, business and financial plans for the CSC to ensure the…
- Reporting to the Community Manager, you will be required to provide support to the community manager to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe community.
- Additional Benefits that may be offered to the successfully appointed Service Manager:
- The successful Service Manager will also have experience leading and…
- Night Fill Manager - Woolworths Dalby.
- Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you…
- Renewable service agreements, expanded scope of renewal base, new service agreements, field proposals, retrofit projects and unscheduled repair.
- To provide, develop and maintain an efficient, effective, ethical and confidential administrative and secretarial support service to the District Operational…
- As Events Manager you will manage a small project team to deliver events and programs that create community engagement opportunities for Queensland.
- Develop productive relationships with service providers and the community generally to enhance the community's regard for Community Corrections services.
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering the best care by the brightest…
- Community Involvement – We believe in things that are bigger than us.
- Our ideal candidate will be someone who is hard working, willing to learn, and will do…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.