Community Services Welfare jobs in Narre Warren VIC
- Sound emotional maturity and ethics regarding animals and their welfare.
- We pride ourselves on employing qualified individuals who demonstrate a strong personal…
- Continuing to develop communication and partnerships with the wider school community.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain links with relevant…
Narre Warren South P-12 Colleg
Narre Warren South VIC
- Many community groups access a variety of the College’s facilities for sport and the College is a central facility within the community.
- ForHousing is a social purpose business that positively impacts communities by reinvesting profits, building vibrant and safe communities.
- We are currently seeking the services of a dedicated Policy and Compliance Officer to commence in January 2020.
- Large multi-campus Christian school.
$30.09 an hour
- Make partnerships with community services.
- Minimum Certificate IV in youth work, community development/welfare, human services or related discipline, or…
- Provide education, support and guidance to members of the public to influence positive animal welfare outcomes and promote the services of RSPCA Victoria;
- AOD and other workers to support effective delivery of community-based services.
- TaskForce delivers services via three connected streams: specialist AOD…
Brunswick South Primary School
- Assist students with the preparation and service of meals.
- To encourage community involvement, our practices encourage openness, welcome new ideas and consider…
- This includes: supporting, developing & leading a team of Educators within your service, ensuring NQF compliance of your service, fostering the outstanding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.