Community Services jobs in Bunbury WA
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service to the Bunbury Community.
- The City of Bunbury is calling for candidates who wish to register their…
- It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies.
- Identify faults, repair, service and maintain rollingstock as part…
- Previous experience retail customer service and preloved fashion is desirable.
- Gain valuable experience and training in retail operations and customer service.
- Over the past year, we have helped more than 16,500 clients confidently live in their homes or communities by providing more than a million hours of care…
The Council of the City of Busselton
$38.15 an hour
- The City of Busselton’s Waste Services team provides a range of essential services to the growing Busselton community.
- Applications Close: 08/03/2020 4:30 PM.
- Veolia, being at the centre of this century’s biggest challenges, offers opportunities to make a difference, for your career and also for the environment and…
$79,859 a year
- Your community is our community.
- We're here to help communities thrive.
- Relevant experience in the delivery of safety in a medium to large engineering service…
TLH Services Pty Ltd
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is…
- You have been a leader in the healthcare or service sector who can demonstrate strong people and customer service experience, and you are now ready to take the…
- Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive.
- You will acquire new customers as well as grow and retain your portfolio of customers by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.