Community Services jobs in Coffs Harbour NSW
$95,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will also hold tertiary qualifications in community engagement, community planning, social research, community development or related fields…
$80,000 a year
- Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future.
- The successful candidates will need to have a Diploma in community services, youth work or similar as well as experience working with complex behaviours.
$73,991 - $84,132 a year
- Provide professional advice on biomedical equipment and biomedical engineering services across Mid North Coast Local Health District.
- What you'll be doing.
Work Health Investments
Coffs Harbour NSW
- Proven experience in hospitality, retail, customer service and sales;
- A commitment to and proven experience providing excellent customer service; and.
Australian Government National Indigenous Australi...
Coffs Harbour NSW
$75,626 - $80,851 a year
- The Adviser also requires the cultural and technical skills to be effective in community engagement in a way that ensure the community voice is accurately heard…
- Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and…
$101,300 - $118,022 a year
- Provision of relevant and accurate analysis, of current and proposed information systems, policies and procedures to support the delivery of services and…
- We are seeking experienced Aged Care Professionals to join a dedicated team providing support to our clients in their home and in the community.
$34,000 - $65,000 a year
- BRC are a leading Health and Social Care recruitment agency based in Sydney.
- At BRC, we believe in honesty, openness & integrity which allow us to discover a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.