Community Services jobs in Currambine WA
- Strong communicator with a focus on customer service.
- You will use your initiative to drive sales, manage stock and deliver exceptional customer service while…
- We play a lively role in our local communities with our fresh take on helping people make the most of special occasions and everyday chances to unwind.
- Delivering and inspiring others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Make a positive impact to local and international communities.
- What's in it for you -.
- Delivering Health & Safety services within the Motoring operations, your tasks include:
- As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to…
- You are energetic and have a hunger to not only achieve sales and service targets but exceed them.
- How you provide service to them will ultimately influence…
- Deliver an exceptional service to our customers & help them achieve their financial goals.
- Our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers…
$75,800 - $81,928 a year
- Negotiating sponsorship terms with stakeholders to ensure sponsorship opportunities are maximised for community benefit.
- Salary from $75,800 to $81,928 PA.
$37.13 an hour
- Provide your peers with information on services at ECU, to facilitate their experience.
- The SOAR Centre is a peer-to-peer support service for Higher Degree by…
- A service-oriented nature, with a strong desire to provide quality client service.
- We provide an opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly and fun environment…
$15,900 a year
- For over 50 years we have been quietly providing support to older members of our community.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate flexibility and commitment to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.