Community Services jobs in Eagleby QLD
- Apply now and play an important part in the community by delivering online shopping orders for Coles around the clock.
- We’re a business about people.
- Support QFES staff and volunteers in community engagement activities through ongoing community awareness training and resourcing.
- Previous knowledge or experience in hospitality services.
- We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services,…
- Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935.
- As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Take responsibility for managing complex jurisdictional requests for regulatory service autonomously.
- Ensure Community Response meets its strategic objectives,…
- The department delivers world class education services for people at every stage of their personal and professional development.
- Apply now and play an important part in our community.
- We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and…
- There is no mandatory qualification for appointment to this position but degree qualified graduates from the human services disciplines will be highly regarded.
- At initial phone contact, explain phone contact services and job seeker expectations.
- We foster strong relationships between staff, clients and the community…
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals, external service providers and community organisations to promote services including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.