Community Services jobs in Fairfield VIC
- Providing support and information on services.
- Identifying and assessing Victorians' housing needs and their eligibility for services.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding…
- Youth Support + Advocacy Service (YSAS) is Australia’s largest and most comprehensive, youth specific community service organisation that enables young people…
- An opportunity has become available within The Royal Children’s Hospital for Environmental Services Attendant.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ideally coming from a banking/financial services background, you have extremely high attention to detail super quick typing skills.
- We’re not like other banks.
- Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future.
- A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
ENGIE Electrical and Communications Pty Ltd
- ENGIE Services will not be engaging in the services of a Recruitment Agency to fill this vacancy.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
$47,244 a year
- You will be able to engage with stakeholders including Courts, Forensic Services, police officers and the community on a daily basis.
$70.37 an hour
- At Melbourne Polytechnic, we are proud of our friendly knowledgeable teachers and their commitment to the greater community and we all share a passion to change…
$52,086 - $57,436 a year
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with initiative and a strong customer service focus.
- People, Leadership and Teams (PLT) Division provide a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.