Community Services jobs in New South Wales
$55,632 - $57,588 a year
- Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 2.
- Advertising Closes: 22 April, 2020.
- What you'll be doing.
- Provision of timely and efficient administrative support to…
- We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the LGBTI community, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with…
- Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience.
- Our values & business ethos align with partner brands supporting local communities with…
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Our vision is to serve the community through excellence in care, teaching and research and to reach out to the…
- At Coles, we're famous for quality products, great value and outstanding customer service.
- We actively encourage applications from all candidates, including the…
- At least 3 years current post qualification industry experience in industries such as Mental Health, Youth Work, Community services Alcohol & Other Drugs and…
- This role is for our community services teams in the Greater Western Sydney area.
- We have a community access centre in Beaumont Hill.
$28.06 - $29.04 an hour
- Excellent customer service skills and clerical/administration experience.
- Northern Sydney’s vision is to be "leaders in healthcare, partners in community…
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- RFBI operates 22 residential aged care villages, 20 retirement villages and a range of home and community services across NSW and ACT.
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience.
- Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will drive innovation and excellence in health service delivery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.