Community Support Staff jobs in Queensland
- The Transition Support Officer reports to the Manager, Transition Support Service.
- In collaboration with the Transition Support Service Team, support eligible…
- Provide support to a multidisciplinary team providing comprehensive mental health services to individuals across the lifespan and families who have been…
- Assist staff and clients in the work unit as requested and respond to general customer inquiries over the phone, email and in person including diary and email…
- Existing staff that have previously submitted this evidence since 1 July 2016 will not be required to resubmit.
- Salary commencing from $32.19 p.h.
- Management and leadership programs tailored to different levels of staff.
- A department that contributes to the well-being of the larger community.
- Assist staff and clients in the work unit as requested including diary and email management for senior staff (i.e.
$25 - $34 an hour
- Careers with Anglicare Central Queensland are from a wide range of disciplines including leadership, disability services, community services, child protection,…
- Fantastic work culture and supportive community.
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation.
- Staff perks - discounts on restaurants and activities…
- … You will be flexible in your ability to travel for up to two weeks at a time to support local staff in remote communities.
- We stand up for children’s rights.
- We are looking to employ staff who have a passion to support people with disabilities to live their best life.
- Why work with Wesley Mission Queensland:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.