Community Support Worker $52,800 jobs in Joondalup Dc WA
You refined by:
Directions Disability Support Services
- That you support in all situations.
- STATEMENT OF Understanding the people we support:
- Support are managed in a positive manner;
- AWARD LEVEL SCHCADS Level 2.
- Able to provide quality support using a person-centered approach.
- Desirable: Certificate of NDIS ‘Quality, Safety & You’ of the NDIS workers orientation module.
Department of Communities Child Protection and Fam...
$62,172 - $67,256 a year
- As a Residential Care Worker you will be responsible for working as a member of a team to achieve best outcomes for children and young people and providing…
- Develop and support regional teams of youth ministry workers, with a focus on coaching and development.
- The role supports frontline ministries in engaging and…
Perth Central Business District WA
- Work type: Casual / Temp, Contract, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time.
- Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, Southern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs,…
- We think deeply about what we do and how it affects communities.
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all line managers which is critical…
- To encourage clients/families to engage with other support services, their case workers and other appropriate community supports.
- The role of play assistant facilitates the children and young people’s engagement with activities and the local community.
- Provide specialist and technical support and information to all railway workers which is critical for making decisions about operational safe working strategies…
$70,486 a year
- Sexually acting out towards other children or workers.
- Support • Free external counselling service offered to all employees.
- And Human Services (DHHS VIC).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.