Community Support Worker jobs in Cleveland QLD
$27.34 an hour
- Prior experience in community support will be highly regarded.
- Would suit someone with experience in community support | Car & driver’s license Essential.
- The support worker will be trained and supported to provide safe care to a child or young person with high medical needs within their home environment under the…
- Support Workers will receive support to achieve the skills required to deliver individualised support to people with disabilities living in the community.
Upper Mount Gravatt QLD
- We provide an opportunity to work in a diverse, friendly and fun environment that is truly passionate about providing exceptional personalized service to our…
- Our vision is that people, everywhere in our community, will experience the power of inclusion through relationships, voice and action.
- Participate in the provision of appropriate mental health education programs for health professionals, community-based services and community groups.
- Would you like to work in a warm and welcoming community with 24-hour onsite Registered Nurse support?
- Seaton Place is in the heart of a bustling and inclusive…
- The community with yourtown's Art Unions funds most of what we do.
- You will focus on participant recruitment, engagement, transition into employment, as well as…
$59,891 - $77,811 a year
- Support from youth workers on shift.
- Access to 24 hour on-call support and guidance from senior youth worker professionals.
- Worker 3) roles at $77,811.
- We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community.
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the HOMES…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.