Community Support Worker jobs in Joondalup Dc WA
$15,900 a year
- For over 50 years we have been quietly providing support to older members of our community.
- You are an enthusiastic, reliable worker who enjoys being a team…
- Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 7,000 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia.
Directions Disability Support Services
- That you support in all situations.
- STATEMENT OF Understanding the people we support:
- Support are managed in a positive manner;
- AWARD LEVEL SCHCADS Level 2.
- Life Without Barriers is seeking experienced Disability Support Workers to provide support to our clients in Port Kennedy.
- Juniper is a leading provider of care, accommodation and support services for older Western Australians.
- We are a values driven, community benefit organisation…
$848 a week
- The Community Services Unit is responsible for the provision of community services and programs in a sustainable manner; that make a difference and improve…
- Able to provide quality support using a person-centered approach.
- Desirable: Certificate of NDIS ‘Quality, Safety & You’ of the NDIS workers orientation module.
Department of Communities Child Protection and Fam...
$62,172 - $67,256 a year
- As a Residential Care Worker you will be responsible for working as a member of a team to achieve best outcomes for children and young people and providing…
- Assistants In Nursing (Carers / Community Support Workers / Disability Support Workers)The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:6 months…
- Knowledge in positive behaviour support.
- Supporting clients to access their local community leisure and social events.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.