Community Support jobs in Edgeworth NSW
$31.88 - $32.65 an hour
- The Staffing Service (SS) role within the John Hunter is to support wards & assist in the flow of nursing staff across the Hospitals Campus.
$48,457 a year
- Training and support to further your career.
- Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and…
- Our vision is that people, everywhere in our community, will experience the power of inclusion through relationships, voice and action.
Work Health Investments
- Discounted health insurance and wellness support;
- In short, our approach is to support a person in the way that most helps them transform their life.
- Providing respite and community access.
- Social support and companionship for clients.
- A friendly, supportive community environment.
- What we are looking for.
- Providing high quality service to families and the community.
- We’re a large leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged, community and health services.
- Full on-the-job training and support, along with further professional development opportunities.
- At least 3 years current post qualification industry experience…
- This might involve organising support meetings, liaising with people over the phone and corresponding via email.
City of Lake Macquarie
$68,624 - $73,882 a year
- We are a city of vibrant communities connected by new ideas and life by the lake.
- Proven experience in an administrative support position with ability to…
$49.33 - $58.51 an hour
- In the role you will support Clinical Coding training programmes with a distinct focus on new/trainee Clinical Coders.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.