Community Visitor jobs in Marsfield NSW
- Answer phone calls and greet visitors.
- Cactus Imaging is internationally recognised as one of the world’s leading Out of Home digital printers and large format…
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator.
- Ensuring daily quality meal service to residents and visitors of the surrounding Aveo Retirement…
- Meadowbank Grove Care community will provide the very best aged care services including permanent, respite and dementia care.
- What Opal can offer you:
- We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities.
- Screen, receive and direct communication, including telephone calls, and greet visitors and…
$55,000 a year
- Assist Reception with visitor sign in and induction processes.
- We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Identify up to three issues of importance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities that should be appropriately reflected in the school…
- Welcome parents and visitors.
- Interact positively with all members of the school community.
- Promote Meriden’s Christian ethos in all dealings with members…
- Genuine passion for serving others and eagerness to curate community.
- Directing customers and visitors to other Concierge team members when required.
- As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing…
$89,829 - $99,062 a year
- Support the delivery of WHS services to University staff, students and visitors.
- Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community that welcomes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.