Complete Office Supplies jobs in Sydney NSW
- Handle general office coordinator duties such as: maintaining a consistent presence at the front desk, greeting guests, ensuring the office is supplied and…
Ski Japan Travel Ltd
- Handling stationary and kitchen supplies and orders;
- General office and kitchen presentation and tidiness;
- A modern office in a great location with fantastic…
- Maintain office supplies, stationery, printers, couriers etc.
- Manage access keys/badges to office/carpark.
- Take care of visitors to the office (ensuring sign in…
- Maintaining office supplies and consumables.
- Previous experience working in an office or business administration role.
- Responsibilities for This Role Include:
- The role Covering a 3-month annual leave cover you will be required Monday- Friday in their North Sydney office, each of your days will be varied with some of…
- Zinfra Apprentices are required to attend TAFE and complete a Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems – Transmission Overhead.
- The ability to work at heights.
- Have experience working on small in regions projects which takes less than 8 weeks to complete and delivery against timelines.
- Checking, ordering and maintaining stock of all stationery and office supplies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once in a demanding office environment.
- To make sure we can provide you with the best possible service, complete our quote form and one of our professionals will contact you.
- As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and communication of potential supply…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.