Complex Care jobs in Brisbane QLD
- This is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment, providing high level administrative services and assistance in relation to complex and…
- We work in a fast-paced and complex environment involving different teams, departments and sometimes patients.
- How did you go about doing this?
- Proven experience and high level skill in building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a complex and changing environment.
$83,435 - $89,850 a year
- The day to day review of patients and safe handover of patient care to afterhours staff;
- We are a health care leader committed to the integration of health,…
$33.32 - $48.85 an hour
- The service invests all profits back into patient care and is part of Mater Misericordiae Limited.
- Mater Pathology is proud of its history but also is…
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital Brisbane is a private Catholic not-for-profit hospital specialising in medical care for those with chronic, complex and multiple…
$178 a day
- Foster care with a difference.
- Have experience in dealing with children with complex behaviours.
- Give one weekend a month and be part of a transformative short…
- The service works in partnership with community managed organisations, primary care and other government departments to support people with severe mental…
- The Disability Care Worker is responsible for delivering individualised supports to people who have disabilities including those with high and complex support…
$59,891 - $79,562 a year
- Young people in our care.
- To provide children and young people in care.
- Our youth workers are expected to establish a therapeutic care environment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.