Compliance Coordinator jobs in Redland QLD
$63,000 - $66,000 a year
- Ensuring NQF compliance of your service;
- We are seeking a talented Coordinator who will manage our large, yet rewarding service in Redland Bay .
- Provide supervision and support to young people to assist with their compliance with court orders and reintegration into the community in accordance with the…
- Regularly review procurement procedures for compliance with modern purchasing practices and instigate corrective action where necessary.
$115,888 - $131,353 a year
- Compliance with National Statement on.
- Standard of compliance is achieved in.
- Compliance, monitoring and reporting of.
- Research, reporting and compliance in.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, the core responsibility of this role is to deliver on a service promise to our client that consistently exceeds…
- Ensure adequate staffing levels are always in place by coordinating staff rosters in compliance with the relevant Award and client individual funding packages.
$51,000 a year
- Engaged operations support teams (staffing, billing, customer support, quality & compliance);
- We provide before & after school care and school holiday programs…
- Assist in the maintenance of Sedgman Management System (SMS), ensuring compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS18001 and AS/NZS 4801 / ISO 45001.
- Manage required facilities and compliance documentation;
- Busy Bees Australia is part of the United Kingdom's leading Childcare Provider, Busy Bees.
$77,400 - $83,267 a year
- The role ensures all maintenance work carried out is in compliance with relevant policies and / or external legislative and regulatory controls.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.