Compliance Officer jobs in Hamersley WA
The City of Stirling
$61,890 - $66,614 a year
- Team Stirling is seeking to engage two Parking & Information Officers to join our Parking Team for the summer season.
- Demonstrating a results driven attitude.
$73,010 - $77,408 a year
- We are seeking a Compliance Officer who is responsible for ensuring legislative and regulatory compliance.
- The role is also responsible for swimming pool/spa…
The City of Cockburn
$75,025 - $87,775 a year
- The City of Cockburn is a growth zone and our busy Statutory Planning team are involved in an interesting variety of work including residential, commercial and…
The City of Stirling
$75,099 - $89,175 a year
- Considerable experience in sourcing and contracting activities in a compliance driven environment.
- The City of Stirling (City) is a vibrant and progressive…
- Seeking passionate Customer Service Officer to join the BOQ team.
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent…
$66,658 - $72,351 a year
- Hold or obtain authorisation as a Biosecurity Officer.
- We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join the NBS Team as a Surveillance…
- Reporting to effectively manage compliance.
- Allocating employees to various shuts as required, ensuring compliance and mobilisation details are accurate.
- An permanent opportunity is available for an experienced, self motivated and enthusiastic Environmental Officer role to join our high performing team team based…
- As Compliance Officer, you will be primarily responsible for the resolution of customer technical enquiries and complaints relating to planning compliance…
- Raise and receipt purchase orders and process invoices in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and compliance with Accounts Payable requirements.
Be the first to see new Compliance Officer jobs in Hamersley WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.