Compliance Risk $90,000 jobs in Western Australia
You refined by:
$89,579 - $95,244 a year
- Management of the City’s corporate compliance, systems and controls to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- 24 Month Contract, Part-time (0.6 FTE).
- Strong understanding of Woodside’s governance, risk and compliance processes.
- Support management and Board reporting of Woodside risk and compliance performance…
- You'll report regularly to our Executive on the status of risks and controls, lead the preparation of appropriate board reports.
- Supporting the global contractor management governance program, so that there is a uniform approach to system use, data analytics and compliance.
- Ensure compliance with environmental procedures and standards.
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own…
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements.
- SRG Global Integrated has an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Electrician to join our friendly…
- Support the execution of financial crime compliance business plan.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all risk assessments and advice provided.
- Ensuring compliance to governance documents to ensure systems are controlled and managed to reduce safety and business risks.
$101,754 a year
- Relevant experience in the potential risk associated with ineffective delivery of planned compliance monitoring work.
- ]Where can water take you?
- Prepare financial crime reporting and papers for relevant risk committees and forums.
- Assist in the execution of financial crime compliance business plan and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.