Compliance Risk jobs in Western Australia
Department of Home Affairs
$64,449 a year
- Use of technology for risk assessment purposes (X-Ray, Ionscan).
- Our officers also perform specialist functions relating to investigation, compliance and…
Pilbara Ports Authority
Port Hedland WA
$142,695 a year
- Your curiosity to learn and understand how business areas work along with your collegiate working style will contribute to your success in the role as will your…
- Proactively ensure compliance with Occupation Health and Safety requirements, injury risk management processes and Juniper’s No Lift Policy.
- Understanding of operational and compliance risk.
- Maintain risk and compliance registers, including the tracking of risk actions.
First Quantum Minerals Ltd.
- Ensure risks are identified and managed and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Categories: Construction, Mining, Power Plant, Process, Smelter.
- Demonstrating full compliance with the Participating and contributing to audits in the maintenance and production facilities.
- Governance, risk and compliance functional experience.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of engagements associated with the transformation of risk,…
- A sound understanding of risk management.
- Supporting and continuously improving risk management engagement throughout our operations.
- Ensure compliance with environmental procedures and standards.
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own…
- Significant experience in safety, compliance and risk management within the heavy resources/mining industry.
- With its flagship project located in the goldfields…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.