$67,100 - $92,150 a year
- This Branch undertakes world-leading materials research and prototyping for Defence applications, including functional and structural materials and advanced…
- Our talented engineers, designers and leaders continue to shape the future of 3D manufacturing technology.
- They combine Industry 4.0 technologies such as high…
- You are a degree qualified engineer/scientist with CPEng or RPEQ or on the way to achieving it.
- Just imagine your future with us….
- Does that sound like you?
Port Melbourne VIC
$30 - $47 an hour
- Experience in composite material manufacture.
- Lightning strike restoration will involve assisting in developing advanced repair techniques to recover electrical…
- Knowledge of structures static strength “hand” analysis techniques; finite element analysis skills, Fatigue and Damage Tolerance methodologies, and/or composite…
- Structures technicians work with both metal and carbon fibre composite materials; however this apprenticeship will focus largely on composites.
Port Melbourne VIC
- Experience in aerospace prepreg composite manufacture.
- Working with the Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG) you will be part of an upcoming research…
- Perform relevant structural analysis on composite and metallic structures.
- Using highly innovative 3D advanced manufacturing systems that create advanced…
- Strong record of designing Super-T prestressed beams, post-tensioned box girder, composite steel/concrete bridges, launching process.
- WarpForge (www.warpforge.com) creates highly scalable and rapidly deployable digital composites technology which have a positive effect on humanity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.