Computer Hardware Technician jobs
- Provide expert technical advice and support on the selection, procurement and installation of new hardware and software, as well as the enhancement of existing…
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware and software.
- We provide support for everyday customers with their computers, tablets, printers and other peripherals.
- Assists more experienced technicians with diagnostics and development of repair plans engines in the workshop.
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (Preferred).
- Assist in the maintenance of the database of the hardware, firmware and computer program configurations.
- A sound knowledge of complex computer system networks.
- Strong computer hardware and software skills.
- This includes the ability to efficiently learn new computer software packages.
- Willing to work non-standard hours.
- Assist users on computer/printer/network-connectivity issues.
- We are ideally looking for someone who is approachable, friendly and computer savvy.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. Word and Excel).
- Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and…
- Demonstrated experience working as a Simulator technician or as a Technician in any of the above-mentioned fields.
- Travel for this role could be up to 25%.
- Help to test and troubleshoot new server/network hardware components.
- Understanding of PC hardware and comfortable in troubleshooting and repairing servers.
- Troubleshoot and repair technical problems or issues related to computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
- Refer major hardware/software problems or defective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.