Computer Operator Team jobs in Victoria
- Ensure transaction accuracy in the computer systems.
- Ability to work within a team environment and assist in areas outside of your job scope.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team.
- At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have…
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Kindness l Care l Respect.
- Working well with others within a team environment,.
- Dynamic team - led by loyal experienced manufacturing managers.
- Working to set KPIs and targets.
- Are a flexible team player who likes to work self-sufficiently, balances and delivers on team and personal objectives in a safe and efficient manner following…
- CAFM (Computer Aided FM tool) limited operator.
- The ideal candidate will have had experience or exposure within Facilities Management and a basic technical…
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to…
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Signalling Principles Tester to join our team based in any of our offices based in Adelaide/Melbourne or Sydney.
- We also have great corporate employee discounts including computers, vehicles, health insurance and commuting costs.
- Do you fit the mould?
- Report to team leader to coordinate with other interface partners to short out site issue.
- Promote and enforce safety awareness to the team and sub-contractors,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.