Computer Technician jobs in Taringa QLD
- You will work as part of the Sydney-based Service team and receive ongoing formal training in market leading technology servicing and computer-based diagnostic…
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analysers, chassis charts,…
$34 - $36 an hour
- Repair cameras, visual receivers, computers and weapons equipment;
- Broadspectrum are currently seeking an experienced Electronics technician working on…
- Provide desktop break/fix in the ICT Environment for customers in the Townsville region including for Desktop and laptop computers; Monitors, keyboards, mice…
Sullivan Nicolaides - Parent Entity
Bowen Hills QLD
- Moderate to advanced computer literacy with the ability to quickly adapt to new programs and technology.
- This is the role for you!
- Don't miss out - APPLY NOW!
Engineering Seismology Group Canada Inc.
- Strong computer hardware and software skills.
- This includes the ability to efficiently learn new computer software packages.
- Willing to work non-standard hours.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Full time public sector contract opportunity for experienced CAD technician / Interior Designer.
- Primary role responsibility is to produce efficient…
- Act as support technician across all facets of the project.
- Cutting Edge Technical Services has an exciting opportunity for an IT Network Engineer to join our…
- Experience as a technician or as the leader of a team of technicians.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories Engineering (All disciplines), Information…
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with Microsoft programs.
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.