Computer Technology Services $60,500 jobs in Adelaide SA
You refined by:
Transaction Network Services
- You will function collaboratively as part of a professional technology team engaged in the structured and timely delivery of technology solutions.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in computer science, computer / electronic engineering or related.
- (commensurate with skills and experience).
- While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so;
- Cobham Aviation Services (CAvS) is Australia's largest provider of contract aviation services, employing 1,300 people nationally.
AG Security Group
- Comfortable with computer systems and learning new software.
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
- Degree qualifications in a management, project/process improvement or computer science related discipline.
- Identify processes suitable for automation, document…
- The Field Service Engineer must keep the customer, SFE, and Service Delivery Manager (SDM) informed on progress.
- Follow the alert procedure for system down.
Rheinmetall Defence Australia Pty Ltd
- Demonstrated ability to work with new technologies while making sound engineering judgements and managing time and technical risk.
- WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US.
- Mission Systems services including information security and integration lab infrastructure.
- Develop and lead the capability growth strategy, including Product,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.