Computer Technology Services jobs in South Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- Currently studying a Computer Science degree (or similar).
- Technology enthusiast with a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Paid internship over summer holidays.
- As a Customer Service Operator you will be reporting to the Customer Service and Support – Team Leader Emergency Services Adelaide.
- What are the next steps?
- As Specialist IT&OT Operations Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the operating integrity of the Operational Technology Services.
$67,100 - $73,256 a year
- Have a good level of computer literacy including financial systems.
- Utilising appropriate computer systems for raising, amending or tracking divisional…
- Ability to service your customers while managing work tasks around their needs.
- A high level of Technology and Entertainment product knowledge to support…
- You will lead and safely manage the Specialist OT technicians’ team through their day to day preventative maintenance of Operational Technology Services.
$90,984 - $96,343 a year
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science related discipline.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Rapid Global is looking for fulltime and casual applicants who have had previous customer service experience (phone, email or face to face) and also have an…
- Provide front line services to staff including monitoring resolution activity and keeping customers appraised of progress towards service resolution.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in the field of Information Technology.
- Resolve technical issues for desktops, software, server , printers, communication…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.